No fuck you coca cola and your cheery fucking Santa #tooearlyforthisshit
No fuck you coca cola and your cheery fucking Santa #tooearlyforthisshit
So, I was lying awake staring at the ceiling last night, a common nighttime past-time… And I was thinking about a thing that happened, and I can’t stop thinking about it, and trying to work out wtf happened.
So, I grew up in Portsmouth and lived there til about 18 months ago, and there are some odd people in Portsmouth, but mostly everyone keeps to themselves - unless they’re drunk, but that’s another story - so, one day I’m walking into town and this guy stops me, probably mid-50’s, bit shorter than me (I’m five ten-eleven) and asks me a weird request.
He says that he has a friend, a female friend, who has asked to borrow his pushbike - which he is wheeling along - but he’s not sure if it’ll be ok for her as she’s taller than him, about my height, and could I just sit on the bike and see if it feels ok.
I’m stumped for a second, but he seems safe enough, there are people around and I’m bigger than him, so I swing my leg over the bike, sit down, step forward a few steps, and say yeah yeah it seems fine.
He thanks me, and walks off pushing the bike.
I continue on and don’t really think about it.
Fast forward about 6 months and I’m popping in to Southsea to meet a friend for coffee, when the guy stops me again, same bike… Exact same story…
And I’m stuck, I’m like, do I point it out to him, do I just walk off?
I’m unfortunately nice to a fault, so I kinda just roll with it, sit on the bike, say it’s fine, he goes off on his way.
And as I was lying awake last night I was like, well clearly the story is bull. I doubt both of them, he and his lady friend, would forget that the bike fits. But why else would he be doing it?
Does he just walk around the city and ask tall women to sit on his bicycle?
Is it some kind of weirdly specific fetish?
someone get dylan to sign for an episode of criminal minds (appreciating that nogitsune stiles game)
"This time, it’s about me. Not you. All my life it’s been the same, they come first. But you know what? I want to come first. I need to take care of myself for once. I’m tired of looking out for everyone else and having to put aside what I want.”
Real Christians aren’t assholes
In High School I had a friend who was super religious, her whole family was. Despite this, she was pro-marriage equality, pro-choice, and never once tried to convert me or make me feel bad about my own religious decisions (I was and still am an agnostic). She was always kind, and treated everyone with respect, regardless of race, religion, or orientation. For her the heart and soul of being a Christian was to love others and treat others with dignity. She was a real Christian.
REMINDER: DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE USE JESUS AS AN EXCUSE TO BE AN ASSHOLE EVER. NEVER.
could be a myriad of things tbh
- no dylan, no show, they have to wait for him
- whoever has left from the “main” cast has confused and distressed jeff SO MUCH he had to spend a whole month writing six new hetero relationships IT TAKES TIME OKAY, HE HAS TO WRITE SEVERAL KEY MAKE OUT SCENES
- nobody really wants to come back, and they’re all trying desperately to do new things that make them too busy to ever return to film teen wolf
- the continuity and plot holes in the show gave several of the writers break downs, and they left. jeff’s okay with them leaving, but he couldn’t remember all of his actual characters names like, which ones are on the show still?? which ones haven’t i killed? haha A BOY AND A GIRL NEED TO MAKE OUT. that is all i know. god i’m great. and writing such amazing underdeveloped crapshack het relationships mixed in with lack of screentime for characters that were given a shit about PLUS SEVEN VILLAINS WITH UN NECESSARILY LONG SCENE is taking him a while.
- the writers just don’t know what to do with Lydia, but they need her for actual viewers, and so they’re scratching their heads over JUST WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR REMAINING FEMALE LEAD. because obviously there’s so little to do with a genius brilliant sophisticated damaged grieving amazeballs 17 year old girl. nobody relates to Lydia at all. now, if there was some way they could have Parrish in EVERY SCENE WITH HER.
- they have to plan out the shirtless moments for each episode, and then work the rest of the episode around them, and that’s one hell of a head scratcher.
- so many of the fans they relied on for word of mouth, free advertising, internet chatter and the like are done, and because of the awkward radio silence they need longer to drum up interest with the v special ~needed audience
- who are all still watching awkward and faking it, despite there being bisexual and gay characters with screen time in both. DUN DUN DUN.
- jeff needs 8 months to plan a riveting befuddling mess of a season five with less than half his original cast and a bunch of newcomers the viewers didn’t take to like he so expected them to
- there are some writers on the show that actually write half decent episodes and plan out GOOD storylines, but then Jeff has to take them, check them, draw gigantic red pen all over them and change them so they make one thousand per cent less sense.
- idk, he writes for himself, ask him on the tw tumblr i’m sure he’ll get back to you with a clear, concise, honest answer that doesn’t include hot button words like shirtlessness, romance or MORE SHIRTLESSNESS.
this is the greatest thing that i have read i am dying
During a robbery, the bank robber shouted to everyone in the bank: “Don’t move. The money belongs to the State. Your life belongs to you.”
Everyone in the bank laid down quietly. This is called “Mind Changing Concept” Changing the conventional way of thinking.
When a lady lay on the table provocatively, the robber shouted at her: “Please be civilized! This is a robbery and not a rape!”
This is called “Being Professional” Focus only on what you are trained to do!
When the bank robbers returned home, the younger robber (MBA-trained) told the older robber (who has only completed Year 6 in primary school): “Big brother, let’s count how much we got.”
The older robber rebutted and said: “You are very stupid. There is so much money it will take us a long time to count. Tonight, the TV news will tell us how much we robbed from the bank!”
This is called “Experience.” Nowadays, experience is more important than paper qualifications!
After the robbers had left, the bank manager told the bank supervisor to call the police quickly. But the supervisor said to him: “Wait! Let us take out $10 million from the bank for ourselves and add it to the $70 million that we have previously embezzled from the bank”.
This is called “Swim with the tide.” Converting an unfavorable situation to your advantage!
The supervisor says: “It will be good if there is a robbery every month.”
This is called “Killing Boredom.” Personal Happiness is more important than your job.
The next day, the TV news reported that $100 million was taken from the bank. The robbers counted and counted and counted, but they could only count $20 million. The robbers were very angry and complained: “We risked our lives and only took $20 million. The bank manager took $80 million with a snap of his fingers. It looks like it is better to be educated than to be a thief!”
This is called “Knowledge is worth as much as gold!”
The bank manager was smiling and happy because his losses in the share market are now covered by this robbery.
This is called “Seizing the opportunity.” Daring to take risks!
So who are the real robbers here?
Wow… If you don’t read this, you’re wilding.
This is rather relevant to how I ended up in my job position…